Data protection policy
Data protection policy for Keepers Aps
2. Who is the controller of your personal data?
Authorized personal data representative is Andreas Østergaard Borris, CEO and DPO.
3. Where do we store your data?
The data we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”), but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with GDPR.
Keepers only transfer personal data to third countries (non-EEA countries), if certain conditions are complied with. A transfer may, for instance, take place if the EU Commission has decided that the third country in question ensures an adequate level of protection, or has provided appropriate safeguards, such as entering into an agreement comprising the EU standard contractual clauses with the recipient of the personal data or choosing a recipient that adheres to a specific adequacy scheme (such as EU-US Privacy Shield).
4. Who can access your data?
5. Which personal data is processed by us?
– Master data, including name, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and e-mail address.
– Personal data sent to us in chats and/or e-mails for the legitime interest of our relationship purposes.
– Employment and salary information provided by clients in order for us to process payroll if contractually agreed upon.
Your personal data collected through the various technologies, channels and platforms may be combined. The main legal basis for processing your personal data is for entering into a contract, fulfilling out contractual obligations or prior to entering such.
6. What is the purpose of the processing?
The processing of personal data at Keepers is in accordance with the following principles:
– We only process personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject.
– We only collect personal data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
– We only process adequate and relevant personal data which is limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
– We make sure that personal data is accurate and kept up to date. Inaccurate personal data is erased or rectified without undue delay.
– We delete personal data that is no longer necessary for the purposes for which the personal data were processed.
– We ensure that personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of such personal data.
7. How do we protect your personal data?
8. What are your rights?
Furthermore, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on the legitimate interest of Keepers. Keepers will not continue to process the personal data, unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
9. For how long do we store your personal data?
10. Right to complain with a supervisory authority